Saturday, October 3, 2009

So Hurt

For some reason, everything changes . . .

Plans change, people change, everything changes and it makes me confused. I just want to live in peace, but why it changed from the original? I just want a normal life, but why are so many problems coming? is that normal?

This evening I reflected on all the events that have been long. maybe it's all changed because of my attitude is wrong, too. Not accept what is already given to me, even though it meant a pleasure for others.

I was a spoiled child, but now I'm a teenager who learns to deal with change. so inevitably I had to face it all alone. I have to, but I guess I was not able to.

It makes me sick, when I need support from others, I do not get it. from the start I had already tried to get up myself. But sometimes I smile proudly because I can pass it.
although it makes me hurt, very hurt . . .

1 comment:

  1. It happened also to me, no one gave support when I need it, they are only there if they need me or they are in difficult circumstances. not fair is it? but I believe that Allah has good plans for all that happened. Trials and temptations are given to us is not a disaster, but because Allah loves us. =)

    ReplyDelete